Do you avoid confrontations with LS1s?

• yes

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • no

Votes: 41 91.1%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Hell no....there's no shame in losing. I never understood why people hate to lose so much. I'd love to win every time but the facts are the facts. If you're slower then hey, it's time for a stroker! It's only a problem if you talk $hit and act like you can't be beat. Then your ego is gonna take a hit.

I'm with you:nice:

People ask me all the time, I bet when you lose you hate it don't you?

I simply say: No, not at all. If you got a faster car, you got a faster car.

Win or lose, I just like to race...

hell id run anything. win or lose its still fun!. I got my butt handed to me by some lady and 3 guys in business suits driving a Mercedes and my car runs 12.2's, didn't see that one coming. My car likes to eat LS1's and shat LT1's LOL. But you never know who has what

...my friend, they avoid confrontations with me! ;)

.....actually, most of the time, they don't even notice my car. Which is just the way I like it. I wait till I see an owner shooting his mouth off, then I show him that Mustangs aren't the only car made by Ford that can kick their ass!!! :D

i don't back down from anyone really, whats the fun in racing if you only run cars that you know you can beat. the only races i have backed down from are when there is too much traffic

Usually they run like crap. I beat an LS1 car in a stock 92 Mustang GT 5-speed. Reason: He hit the rev limiter in first gear, then he hit the rev limiter in 2nd gear, and then he missed third. I have seen countless A4's and M6's hit the rev limiter. And when they hit the limiter in an LS1 car, IT KILLS IT!!!! He raced 3 different times, and every time this happened.....he tried to tell me his cam wasn't right, and blah blah blah........blah.....you got beat by a 225HP Mustang GT that is old, because your blah blah isn't right!!:owned: :spot: :spot:

Outt of 39 people 4 of us Said Yes ?... Who are the PAnzies? State your name!.. We Must have some Trans Am Owners Sent to STang-net as Decoys... I Smell a Mole!

On the 4.6 forums (i've been hanging there lately because I just got my 04), I think the poll would've been the other way around.
Some of them act like the LS1 was created by God himself.