Do you believe this ad?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't believe it. If he cares enough to not drive it in the snow, I would think he'd care enough to get a car cover and keep the snow off. But that's my opinion - only way to know its to check it out and put it on a rack. If the guy is honest he won't mind.

He needs to put out more convincing advertising, that's all. He probably did a bunch of snow, before he published that picture of his car covered in snow. There was an episode of Top Gear, where the dudes were pointing out this ad for a used car. The picture posted of the car showed it wrecked in a ditch. The lister said it was the only picture he had of the car.

Kurt

I can't say I am, I don't go around the Jenison area much. When I take my car out, it is usually up in the Alpine/Plainfield area. Actually, my car sat in the garage a good chunk of the summer because I bought a 90 GT project car. I spent all summer working on that. I am parting out the 90 out now, I felt kind of dumb for getting tied down to it instead of enjoying my 95. Oh well:rolleyes:

Anyways, maybe I will see you around. I usually do the West Michigan Mustang show and the Metro Cruise every year.

I can't say I am, I don't go around the Jenison area much. When I take my car out, it is usually up in the Alpine/Plainfield area. Actually, my car sat in the garage a good chunk of the summer because I bought a 90 GT project car. I spent all summer working on that. I am parting out the 90 out now, I felt kind of dumb for getting tied down to it instead of enjoying my 95. Oh well:rolleyes:

Anyways, maybe I will see you around. I usually do the West Michigan Mustang show and the Metro Cruise every year.

Go down to Martin at all?

I can't say for sure what to believe....

I have a car that's never been driven in snow, and I've kept it parked in my driveway over the winter as well. Snow doesn't hurt cars....salt does.

I don't use a car cover because I've heard stories of them wrecking paintjobs

However..... if it's his ONLY car..... I can betcha he's probably risked it once or twice. I've always had a secondary mode of transport...

I can't say for sure what to believe....

I have a car that's never been driven in snow, and I've kept it parked in my driveway over the winter as well. Snow doesn't hurt cars....salt does.

I don't use a car cover because I've heard stories of them wrecking paintjobs

However..... if it's his ONLY car..... I can betcha he's probably risked it once or twice. I've always had a secondary mode of transport...

I am not looking to buy the car or interested in it. I just thought he showed very poor selling skills by stating it had never been driven in the snow and then posts a pic covered with it. At least take the time to clean the car off!