do you live near Bush, LA?

i got to get all the sensors & vack lines hooked up, stuff with pullies on, and few small stuff that is just time consuming and its gettin on my nerves! lol im about ready to get some1 whos delt with the sn95 over here to help me if me and my dad cant get it today. so if you live near Bush, LA and would like to help me get this thing going tomorrow, maby even today and im sure if im not done by saturday ill be working on it then, let me kno and we can work something out!
my cell is 985-705-6182

• Sponsors (?)

well i got to get some bolts tomorrrow b/c i have lost alot of them some how lol
i bought a new steel dizzy gear but it says to let a shop install it...so im like maby ill just use the stock one...but i read u need a bronze gear on a new cam and i cant get ahold of summit to ask them.

well it seems like we might just get it! yay! i feel so much better now. we pretty much figured out all the vac. lines and when we crank it we will find the other ones. i took all the emissions stuff off so were working around that. i got to get the shorty equals hooked up to the stock exhaust. i got the drivers side but the passengers is too far off to get it on so i got to loosen the driver side and get both on...hopefully it will work. then i got to get a piece of vac line b/c it was dry rott, a vac fitting, 2 fuel retainer clips, and a few bolts im missing. i got to return my dizzy gear i bought from summit b/c its steel and the stock one should be too so im just going to use the stock dizzy w/ new cap and rotor i bought. i also bought the tweecer and aem wideband w/ guage :D $830 for that :shrug: o well i need it lol

I have some m/t ET streets for a 17" wheel for sale if interested. I'm out of baton rouge, LA.. they have 4 passes on them 2 of the passes I heated them up for about 4-5 seconds.

They were on for one weekend ONLY and have been in my garage ever since.