Do you see any problems with this setup?

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by cmills26, Jan 12, 2004.

1. cmills26

cmills26 New Member

Will I have any problems with this setup?

I have a 95 Cobra. Here is want I want to do. I am getting a BBK 65mm throttle body, C&L 73mm MAF(calibrated for 19# injectors,since I have a Cobra) and a MAC cold air induction system. Will all these parts work together nicely or will I see some problems?
  2. GTJake

GTJake Founding Member

The C&L won't work with the MAC CAI. The C&L comes with it's own TB to MAF tube. I don't know if you can use just the C&L sampling tube with the MAC CAI, someone with a C&L will be able to tell you.

Jake
  3. Joes95GT

Joes95GT New Member

I thought that the Cobra had 24#'s on it? Don't waste your money on a MAC CAI. Buy the kit off eBay - it comes with a 76mm C&L meter with whatever sampling tube you need, the pipe that acts as a CAI by hooking the MAF to the TB, a K&N and a heat shield that blocks air from the engine compartment from getting into the filter. I got mine and it was the first thing I did to my car. It was a great first mod, and the guy that sells them on eBay has the best prices around. Just do a search on '95 mustang' and see what comes up.

Joe
  4. Down

Down Founding Member

They do, but if I'm not mistaken; they used the same meter as the GT's, and the compensation for the injectors is done in the computer, thereby necessitating a 19# cail. on the meter.

J
  5. GTJake

GTJake Founding Member

Yep

Jake
  6. Down

Down Founding Member

Yay for me :banana:

J