do you store or dd for the winter?

skunk21

May 22, 2007
Taxachusetts
how many of you store your fox for the winter months vs use your fox for a daily year round. even though mine isn't a daily and doesn't see bad weather during the spring/summer/fall come winter she is put in the garage under cover until spring. do many of you go through the pains of putting your mustang into hibernation :D .

• Sponsors (?)

I plan on putting mine away once its about to snow or they put salt on the road.
Last year I drove it most of the winter and didnt store it but we had a pretty mild winter and the body was a bit rough.
I got the body redone and did a ton of work to the car this year so Im putting it away.

Ive got the Elantra for a dd.

It's the oppisite here in Arizona for me. I store my Foxes for the summer and DD my '04 'Stang. Soon, though, the '04 will be sold and my Notch will assume DD duty. My Capri will be the "Garage Queen".

Oh yea, I drive mine every winter. I was almost able to make it past the driveway once, too :p

Really, mine is off the roads long before winter hits.

Mine is in the garage as of right now. It has been there for about a month. I havent' completely winterized it, yet, though. I have the Focus for the DD. I've only put about 5k miles on this thing this year and about 6-7 autocross events.

The Focus sits outside as the Mustang and Wife's Jeep sits in the garage each night.