Do you think stickers on a Fox looks tacky?

gruvee87vertgt

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 7, 2003
Chicago, Il
Well, I have a ton of stickers i want to place somewhere. my favorite stickers are

MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS
BBK
PIRELLI
VIPER

but i dont want to look riced out.

I kinda want them go down the passenger side of the front window, but not on the back window....maybe the small side windows.

any feedback would be cool..............or do you think I should just stick them on my tool box? thanx

• Sponsors (?)

personally i like the sleeper effect, dont tell people what you have in there. it always seems like free advertising.

i do have a sticker on my 03, but thats a different story.........:rolleyes:

yeah...im not big on stickers either. its basically advertising to theives what they could be stealing. but i do have to confess im putting a small black "shocker" sticker on my back window when i get them re-tinted.

I dont have stickers persay, But I do have a Banner across the windshield and 2 small decals on the 1/4 windows advertising my good friends speed shop. I also work part time there.

9gt3474.jpg

gruvee87vertgt said:
Well, I have a ton of stickers i want to place somewhere. my favorite stickers are

MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS
BBK
PIRELLI
VIPER

but i dont want to look riced out.

I kinda want them go down the passenger side of the front window, but not on the back window....maybe the small side windows.

any feedback would be cool..............or do you think I should just stick them on my tool box? thanx

i have to say a great place for stickers is the underside of your hood.. you get to put them on your car.. and if you go to car shows people can see what parts you got on your car..