Do you use your Cobra as a daily driver?

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by Reimann, Aug 18, 2004.

Do you use your Cobra as a daily driver?

1. Yes, it is my daily driver.

44 vote(s)
  2. No, it is my weekend car.

19 vote(s)
  1. Or is it just your weekend car?
  2. For right now

The miles rack up fast in these cars :D , but it's meant to be driven.
  3. Couldnt have said it better myself.
    I bought my vert to drive it! :thumbsup:
  4. Mine is a daily driver, but it is still not driven that much. Maybe 7500 miles a year. It is great to work from home. :D

5. Mine is for when I feel the need for speed, and whenever I know I can park somewhere without getting a dent. One year next month and I’m still dent free. :banana:
  6. I drive mine about 90% of the time. It stays in the garage a few days a month, so I can drive my 96 GT.
  7. Yep, if I could afford a beater right now, I'd get one, but I love driving my Cobra so its not that bad.
  8. I drive mine everyday, wish i had a beater to drive as well. The Cobra isn't driven for 7 months out of the year though while I am away at school.
  9. I just got mine in June, the 24th, and I ahve maybe put 300 miles on it, and now that schools back in, Its gonna be in storage. I imagine I might put 2000 miles on it in a year, and thats only in the summer and around christmas.
  10. I even tried a beater for a while but I missed driving the Cobra sooooooo, I sold the beater and now I am happy again :D :nice:
  11. 10K miles/year daily driver for me. If I wanted a show/weekend car I'd build one.
  12. The car belongs on the road, not in the museum.
  13. Exactly ...... :nice:
  14. Daily driver here. I've put 16,000 miles on it since november. I love driving it, wouldn't have it any other way.
  15. Oh I just don't want some moron at college to mess with mine, and my budget is tight, so gas is less in my beater.
  16. It's my commuter car, Monday thru Friday. We use the SHO for most everything on the weekend.
  17. the way i see it, u buy a car, u should drive it often :) cobras are too nice to sit in a garage for generations! mine sat in a garage for a couple years till i found it and drove it!
  18. it's so fun to drive. I couldnt look at it everyday and not drive it.
    ........ plus ****es love the car. :D
  19. My cobra is my daily driver. I love driving this car everyday and would never drive anything but a V8 mustang for daily driving. I also like how the car gets a ton of looks. I can be sitting at a stop light or in a parking lot and people stare as they drive by or even say how much they love my car.
  20. IBTM

Nope, I have a 93 Nissan Altima that I drive back and forth to work and around town..