Do you wave to other Stangers?

• Sponsors (?)

i get that with my paint too! i also get alot of talking at lights from all kinds of cars. i dont get many waves though. i get more waves and revs from the 5.0 guys. i think because there are more of them modded.

it happens so rarely that i get caught off guard when they rev at me and i dont even have time to rev back. i have to start reving back. lol

I'm an old guy. I wave to other Mustang owners if it looks like they take their car seriously. About Harley owners,..... I was on the Queensway here in Ottawa and I could hear a Harley coming up behind me, even drowned out my noise. With straight pipes this biker was much louder than a Mustang owner would be allowed to be I might add. To make a long story short he pulled up to pass me the noise from his bike was defening, I was just about to give him a pissed off look when he gave me the thumbs up and a wave,.......ha,....

When I did have a bike, no Harley owner would dare wave to a Honda or other Japanese bike,....

bluextc said:
I'm always lookin out for your car, Bob. I go thru Moorestown to do a fedex route all up 130 on Saturdays, so I always think maybe I'll see your car.
unless you drive behind my house and into the garage you won;t see it :)
i live on Chester st not far off Main over the RR tracks..as soon as its done i'll park it in the front for ya.

COramprat said:
I give one of these...

View attachment 458967

Been acknowloging Stangers here for a while. The frequent ones are starting to wave back.

I got one of those from a kid in my neighborhood yesterday. I was driving down my road in 1st gear, cruising at about 2700rpm.. He stopped playing basketball and gave me that one.. So I waved and revved it up for him.. The look on his face was like :eek:

Even tho he was probably 14 or 15, it was still pretty cool for a rich spoiled kid to think a GT is cool :D

Crzyhrse said:
I think too many mainstream people are buying Mustangs and just drive them. They could'nt care less about the heritage. :nonono:

Agreed.

I used to wave to everyone, but most V6's just look at me funny. Now i just leave the wave or rev to GT's and up.

And the Jeep Wave is far more popular. I rode in my friend's jeep and every other Wrangler we passed waved back. I mean out of the 10 or so we passed, 9 waved first!!

I'm lucky to get 1 wave from every 100 mustangs i pass.

A lot of the new 05+ GT's i try to wave to are driven by "straight-aheaders". In otherwords i'll be next to them trying to make eye contact or wave and they just stare straight ahead oblivious.

ADRENLN said:
it happens so rarely that i get caught off guard when they rev at me and i dont even have time to rev back. i have to start reving back. lol

Yeah i hate that too. By the time i get my foot off the dead pedal, kick the clutch in and rev the motor, the guy has already passed me and is out of range to even hear the rev.

I gotta start hovering my foot over the clutch when i pass a stang.

FivePointStang said:
I always wave no matter what kind of Mustang it is.... I dont discriminate. But most of the time, I just get goofy looks. My wife always gives me crap about it. She just doesnt understand. :)

I do get waves back sometimes. However, come to think of it.... I am always the one to ENGAGE the wave. Hmmm.... maybe my wife is right. :(
+1:rlaugh: