wax...

results in the garage

:shrug:

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

*waits for the day Doc learns how to use his camera and take pictures in the daylight*

:p

Looks great mang, why would you dedicate it to me? My cars not clean nor is it a Mustang..... and its seat is broken cause im fat. :(

Must have been working your ass off. Looks like 6 empty beers and 4 Diet Cokes. :rlaugh:

*waits for the day Doc learns how to use his camera and take pictures in the daylight*

:p

Looks great mang, why would you dedicate it to me? My cars not clean nor is it a Mustang..... and its seat is broken cause im fat. :(

Must have been working your ass off. Looks like 6 empty beers and 4 Diet Cokes. :rlaugh:

I know I know. I detailed the car back in May.....and everytime I actually wash the dust off and stuff it rains. Right now she's still shiny....as in the pics....but we're supposed to be getting major storms from some BS hurricane or something. It's raining now so I wanted to whore it from my garage.

If it doesn't rain, I'm gonna cruise for a decent pic background with some sun shining.

Actually tho all that crap on the back table is trash.

I dedicated this to you.......hint....4.6 Talk.....club..... :shrug:

Black paint is black paint....