Dodge Charger

I just test drove a new Dodge Charger at the beheist of a friend of mine. All I can say is that I made the right decision in ordering a Mustang GT. For a car that is supposed to have so much power, I was really dissapointed in the Charger. Engine sounded like it was really taking off, but then other cars around just start to leasurely pass. I guess that is why they have such a low resale.

• Sponsors (?)

Me and a friend were going to a car show when a yellow Daytona Charger passed me and was also passing my friend who has a screaming yellow Mach. When my friend with the yellow Mach was in the left lane and the yellow Charger was in the right lane and they were both side by side it looked like the Charger could have devoured the Mach. It made the Mach look like a mini-Mach. Those cars need to get on the Slim-Fast diet plan or something. :nonono:

Crzyhrse said:
Those cars need to get on the Slim-Fast diet plan or something. :nonono:

hey not all cars can be as sexy as teh Mach 1. I recommend some richard simmons workout tapes for the all the chargers out there, not only will they lose weight, but they'll also become even gayer than they already are

The new LX's need a tune to get rid of a terrible lag in he drive by wire, as well as torque management. With a tune they are a completely different car. If only someone would make gears for them.