Does any one have 4.10's and know the top speed?

8cyl said:
GET THE FREAKIN 4.10s

MAN....why didn't someome slap me when I got my 3.73s.....I NEED 4.10s...

GET THE DAMN 4.10s...what the hell are you gonna do at 150 mph anyways....crash and burn

I'm with him on the whole 150mph thing...... I like driving my stang and I have gotten two speeding tickets this year but not one of them was for going 150 or more in a 65. That's some go directly to jail speed and sit and look at how fast you car is sitting in the driveway stuff....... :bs: on the top speed thing I just want a lower ET and 60 foot time not a lecture from a cop as he carts me off to jail. (For some reason they always have a life lesson speech) :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

Jackie Chan said:
yeah you dont know S h I T. 103:rolleyes:

Yeah, you are a clown!!! Your funny little man. Anyways, I was stating what mine did, so if I'm off a hair, shoot me. Two other people have the same 103 @ redline in fourth, read their posts. Jackie Chan :rolleyes: Don't hate, I'm gonna test it tonight, so if your right here is a cookie and the title for mustang knowledge queen.

JOHNS01GT said:
Yeah, you are a clown!!! Your funny little man. Anyways, I was stating what mine did, so if I'm off a hair, shoot me. Two other people have the same 103 @ redline in fourth, read their posts. Jackie Chan :rolleyes: Don't hate, I know your a man trapped inside a woman's body! It's all good!
good one, your insults just back up the fact that you dont know sh i t. so keep your trap shut until you have some solid information instead of blatant mis-information. Thanks

Jackie Chan said:
good one, your insults just back up the fact that you dont know sh i t. so keep your trap shut until you have some solid information instead of blatant mis-information. Thanks

HAHAHA, I changed my post. No, actually my insults are backing up the fact that you jumped on my back with your comments. Anyways, I'm not gonna argue with you anymore. I don't care about you. I apologize to those seeking info, for posting mis-information if I did.

Now thread starter, get those 4.10's.

damacman said:
I did 193 in 3rd, before shifting into hyperdrive. . .

My dads old car came with the superhyper drive tranny it came stock(as an option) on all cars, whatever year it was.....I forget.....and by the way, are you talking 193 kms in third before shifting or mph?Cause if its miles I say :bs: :D