Does anybody else have this problem?

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Therian, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Therian

Therian The Highlander Founding Member

hmm around here we have winter. the stang doesn't take to well to it :D
  2. HISSIN50

HISSIN50 "How long does it take to get help in here? SN Certified Technician

Sheesh, thanks for not giving me an E-kick-in-the-groin. I just re-read some of what I said before, and like me after I eat a large Sonoran Mexican-food feast, it didn't come out right. :rlaugh: :puke:

I meant to convey something about the most relatively-hideous vehicle (to mean the one with the most little things that bother us). Make no mistake - I think both of your rides look outstanding, and I apologize that my sentiments didn't come across like that. I know personally, one car will need enough stuff done to it that I finally get the urge and just start to try and mow things down. Otherwise, I try not to spend money or work on stuff. :D

Your idea sounds really good. You're pretty close to Spring so enjoy the fresh stang and really do the Audi up right. :nice: Plus it might be easier to work on in the late Summer/early Fall.
  3. MustangGT95

MustangGT95 New Member

I have 3.