Does anyone else NOT like the sound of straight-thru mufflers?

Its completley different, I like both though, I have an o/r bassani X with 3-chamber flows and I think it sounds awesome, its nice and subtle, yet still nice at low rpm, and screams at wot. yet the straight thru mufflers remind me of my friends dad's 99 corvette with corsa x and straight thru mufflers, and it sounds niiiccccce it reminds me of a ferrari sound. :drool: but in my opinion, leave the chambered mufflers to the v8 mustangs, leave straight thrus for exotics and vettes, and let camaros sound like trucks, that is the natural order of things!

• Sponsors (?)

Low-5.0 said:
I absolutely LOVE the sound of my dad's car with a pro-chamber and flows, but Im not real sure I like the sound of my friends 427W with flows...I hope my Ultraflo's sound better on my 418...

Guess what??? It sounds muuuuuch better(IMHO)!

well mine is clean cut and on for a reason. I stated for months i wanted a louder exhaust. got all kinds of ideas from killer and others. Funny it was someone that said he doesn't want to wake the dead. Well its achieveable now. I do fear the day the lt's and the dr. gas go on i may lose my hearing forever.

umm, well I have some rotted out blowmasters on my car, so it basically sounds like straight through. I recently got bored and decided to buy some exhaust repair kits. It sounded much nicer at idle and off idle acceleartion, very nice and clean. but then I floored it and jammed it into second, which broke the epoxy I used. My motor sounds much more badass and ratty with the rotted muffs.

So I guess I'm trying to say that I like straight through muffs, they sound more badass. like dragstrip badass.