Does anyone have a procharger p-1sc kit?

69restomod

licensed drug dealer!
Founding Member
I want to purchase a kit for my birthday in 6 months so I was just looking around and noticed an ad in this MM&FF so I started looking for some info on procharger. Does anyone have any experience with these systems or have any info or opinions I am just want information to make a good decision for myself.

The main point I like so far is that it is self contained in that it needs no plumbing from the oil pan, I never really liked that about other SC kits out there.
I also like the fact that it has a intercooler thus redcing the air charge temp. Something that's good because it gets kinda warm down in here in deep South Texas.

My 89 gt vert is totally stock and I drive it daily and is my main mode of transportation. I recently installed a new transmission from ford I did this as the previous tranny had a 1 year warranty and I was informed that the on I got is a heavy duty tranny with different gear ratios than the stock mustang transmission (also I bought the car with a burned out tranny that's why I replaced it). The engine has 130K on the ticker. Doesn't burn oil but the pressure is a little odd at times it goes about to the R in normal at times to at idle between the L and the first white line before ThE red line of engine no oil pressure. So I do have some issues to resolve before installation in 6 months but that's what todays for.

• Sponsors (?)