Does Anyone Have Any Extra-

• Sponsors (?)

All I did was buy the cheap rubber ones for $10 for the set of 4 and put them over the factory mats. The only time I take off the cheap rubber ones is if I go to a car show or something. The factory ones I have underneath are spotless.

Crzyhrse said:
All I did was buy the cheap rubber ones for $10 for the set of 4 and put them over the factory mats. The only time I take off the cheap rubber ones is if I go to a car show or something. The factory ones I have underneath are spotless.

Yeah, that's what we plan on doing. There isn't any soft of particular size we need, is there? Or are there "custom mustang floormats"?

I just went to Target and looked at the different colors they had for floor mats. They'll all pretty much be the same size. Just a matter of which color you want and they'll have afew different type of textures of floor mats. I just chose the gray rubber mats. They fit the front floors perfect. The back ones dones don't fit perfect but I've never had anyone sit in the backseat and have to go through that torture. HAHA!