Does anyone know where I can buy a brand new 03-04 Cobra under $32K....

• Sponsors (?)

mossy ford down here has a few i looked at today. one redfire coupe and one torch red coupe for 30kish, and some verts too. they are offering 2500 SVT cash and 3000 mossy discount.

Thanks for all the replies. My search is over. Bought a screaming yellow 2004 with chromed wheels for $29,600. The dealer I bought the car from had several 2004's and all of them were priced about 100 dollars difference. They all looked the same including wheels. Why the price difference?

antta99 said:
Some paint colors get a bit more for price. Wait till the 05's come out. Then the real deals will apper for the 04's. :D

Are they making an 05 Cobra? If not, I don't think there will be anymore deals on the 04. The dealers tend to hold on to the left-overs for years and then sell them at a collectors price or at auctions.

black98snake said:
Thanks for all the replies. My search is over. Bought a screaming yellow 2004 with chromed wheels for $29,600. The dealer I bought the car from had several 2004's and all of them were priced about 100 dollars difference. They all looked the same including wheels. Why the price difference?
thats a great price and a great color, congrats!