Does anyone remember this D-bag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38176
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Im 100% with Stumbaugh with this...

On a side note, i dont think its really that hard for a gt to hang with a cobra...a few months back i raced on in my gt and i was door to door with it the whole time....i have a good suspension under the the car and ive removed a decent amount of weight so maybe thats what this guy has done too :shrug:

Not a fan of the 2 different sets of wheels on the car but it looks good regardless

On a side note, i dont think its really that hard for a gt to hang with a cobra...a few months back i raced on in my gt and i was door to door with it the whole time....i have a good suspension under the the car and ive removed a decent amount of weight so maybe thats what this guy has done too :shrug:

Not a fan of the 2 different sets of wheels on the car but it looks good regardless

Exactly. It's not hard to outrun 03/04 cobra's. My black nitrous 2v would have walked my supercharged 96 cobra like a dog. In my black 02, it had gears, good suspension, a little weight reduction, a little nitrous, and I could drive the :poo: out of it. I walked every ported/pullied eaton around my town. I've seen my buddy Jerry (ARCANGL) walk a pullied cobra with him on motor.

Exactly. It's not hard to outrun 03/04 cobra's. My black nitrous 2v would have walked my supercharged 96 cobra like a dog. In my black 02, it had gears, good suspension, a little weight reduction, a little nitrous, and I could drive the **** out of it. I walked every ported/pullied eaton around my town. I've seen my buddy Jerry (ARCANGL) walk a pullied cobra with him on motor.

What nitrous setup were you running? Im thinking of going that route.

terminator guys sometimes are the biggest assholes. however I have put the hurt on some with just a bolt on-spray 2v.

either way I think that car looks damn good!

Reactions: 1 user
terminator guys sometimes are the biggest assholes. however I have put the hurt on some with just a bolt on-spray 2v.

either way I think that car looks damn good!

Ya, I have been on several cruises with some Cobra owners. The ones that I drove with seemed to be really stuck up, they treated their cars like it was a Ferrari. One guy got bent out of shape bc I parked my GT next to him, sheesh. Such a tool, besides all Mustangs start out the same way as shells at the factory, imo a Cobra really is just a V6/GT body that has been picked to be a Cobra on the production line:hide: ...

Plus I think its badass when a 2v GT spanks on some Cobras...:cool:

When it comes to assholes tools D bags etc there everywhere in the car business from imports muscle and exotic. Your always going to have some D bag talk sh1t or think his sh1t don't stink and act like he is the fastest on the streets its very annoying and aggravating sometimes
It's almost unavoidable in the car business to meet somebody that isn't a d1ck

Reactions: 1 users
I'm after the same ?'s I just bought the zex blackout kit. I am curious about the tune. Is it possible to get a tuner from A.M. with the bama tune and have one for N2O? I am also going to run a window switch, most likely the zex unit.

The tune is pretty simple really, just ask bama to write a basically stock tune with the timing retarded a bit. The problem is that I wouldn't want to be daily driving on an essentially stock retarded tune, I would only want it while the nitrous is armed. I've heard that there are flip chips that you can mount near the nitrous arming switch where you can manually switch between a nitrous tune and an N/A tune on the fly.

I want to be able to spray at any time, for example driving to the grocery store and suddenly coming across a guy in an SRT8 Charger that won't leave you alone. Thats why I would want a remote bottle opener and some kind of tune flip switch.

It looks good as a cobra clone but and I mean but, dont say your car can keep up or beat a cobra. Then not back it up with times or video's. Just make you a ricer.

Completely agreed.

You got a car that runs 11s? And have proof of it? Then you can start talking :poo: on a Cobra forum.

You've got a 2 valve car that you claim can outrun Cobras? And talk :poo: about it? With absolutely NO proof? You're a D-bag.

The tune is pretty simple really, just ask bama to write a basically stock tune with the timing retarded a bit. The problem is that I wouldn't want to be daily driving on an essentially stock retarded tune, I would only want it while the nitrous is armed. I've heard that there are flip chips that you can mount near the nitrous arming switch where you can manually switch between a nitrous tune and an N/A tune on the fly.

I want to be able to spray at any time, for example driving to the grocery store and suddenly coming across a guy in an SRT8 Charger that won't leave you alone. Thats why I would want a remote bottle opener and some kind of tune flip switch.

Good news is if an srt8 dodge rolls up on you, you wont have to worry about it on motor as long as its not a 2012...

I dynod about 16 dodges in a row one sat for a dodge club and the highest horespowrr of the day was a bolt on, long tube equipped and tuned srt8 charger and it only put down 327 to the wheels....so when it comes to srt8, dont be scurred

switch chip is nice if you dont plan on toying with settings later. i wish i had a hand held, although it takes a few minutes to upload a new tune to the computer, you can adjust timing, wot, gear ratio, idle rpm, etc. right now my 4 bank switch has 3 tunes. low rpm street, normal rpm street, and valet. i switch it to normal rpm when im trying to hide my cams, valet is for when i get deployed to deter my wife from driving my car, otherwise i drive with it on low rpm 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.