does anyone run royal purple?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm an Amsoil dealer and own [no links to websites please]

Were serious about oil and lab test a lot.
I made the switch to Amsoil after sampling royal purple and seeing how it had failed. Engine, tranny and diff

From my exp, Amsoil has been the best, along with the filters.

If I can't run an Amsoil filter, only a wix or Mann will do.

I don't wanna get busted for advertising, but for anyone on this forum I can really help you out on Amsoil if you want.

If you have any questions, or wanna see some lab samples, shoot me an email
[email protected]

I run rp in the rear and will be puttin some rp in the tranny when the time comes. As far as engine goes I run ro or castrol syntech with K&n oil filter. Just whatever u do don't use penzoil or the other cheaper brands. Just stick with Mobil1, castrol or rp. Oil brands do make a difference as do filter brands. Don't do fram oil filters.

ya..... cuz if you use penzoil your engine will BLOW UP within 500 miles :shrug:

I mean seriously? Your welcome to use whatever you want in your car but it doesn't change the bottom line.... which is, if you change your oil religously your not going to have an engine related failure due to the motor oil. There is nothing wrong with penzoil, run what you want though :shrug:

ya..... cuz if you use penzoil your engine will BLOW UP within 500 miles :shrug:

I mean seriously? Your welcome to use whatever you want in your car but it doesn't change the bottom line.... which is, if you change your oil religously your not going to have an engine related failure due to the motor oil. There is nothing wrong with penzoil, run what you want though :shrug:

I agree with you but for some like me it's about using what I think is best and researching. Even though I could put penzoil or motor craft I think it's best to run a full synthetic. Plus since I only Have to change the oil twice a year since it's a weekend car the cost is not a factor.

I agree with you but for some like me it's about using what I think is best and researching. Even though I could put penzoil or motor craft I think it's best to run a full synthetic. Plus since I only Have to change the oil twice a year since it's a weekend car the cost is not a factor.

Oh I agree. In my stang I use Mobil 1. I use mobil 1 in my hummer, vette, and motorcycles. However I also use penzoil in 2 of my car's and a scooter.

I don't need to run the mobil 1, I still won't go past 2500 miles b4 changing oil on any of my vehicles regardless of what's in them. Even furthermore, I know I'm throwing my money away running the mobil 1. Why do I do it? :shrug: no idea. Honestly I feel kinda stupid now that I'm thinking about it.

But for anyone to suggest mobil 1 (or any other) is providing me with any advantage over the penzoil is silly to me, it's the only point I'm making. Run what you want in your cars guys. If you have the money to throw at it do it.