Does Dealer know anything more than Robot Lady does?

jtthirdeye

Apr 27, 2005
i've been checking on the status of my order with the robot lady for the past month, i ordered on 3/14 x-plan priority 25 and am still c/u. anyone else out there order around the same time as me and am still c/u? if i talk to the dealer will they be able to tell me anything more than what Robot Lady knows?

• Sponsors (?)

jtthirdeye said:
i've been checking on the status of my order with the robot lady for the past month, i ordered on 3/14 x-plan priority 25 and am still c/u. anyone else out there order around the same time as me and am still c/u? if i talk to the dealer will they be able to tell me anything more than what Robot Lady knows?

I ordered 3/18 (x-plan) priority=10 and I'm still C/U. I talked to my dealership yesterday and they were absolutely useless in providing information.

Dealership get the info from the internet verzion of the robot lady. They know just as much as you, I actually knew when my car was being built before the dealer because he didnt check it more than once every couple of days.

Question for those that know more than I: I have an order in w/ a dealer for a gt vert. He called to give me an update-says we have a build date of 05-16; and a VIN. I called robot lady to check using the vin and she says the vin is a 17 digit #. The one that the dealer gave me is 16 digits. Am I being jerked around? I can wait, I just need some certainty.

topless beach said:
Question for those that know more than I: I have an order in w/ a dealer for a gt vert. He called to give me an update-says we have a build date of 05-16; and a VIN. I called robot lady to check using the vin and she says the vin is a 17 digit #. The one that the dealer gave me is 16 digits. Am I being jerked around? I can wait, I just need some certainty.

I never call the robot lady with the vin use your order number if you want to verify what the dealer is stating.

samckernan said:
Mine was build week of April 4th. It's May 1st and I still don't have the car. Go figure.

Yeah, I am basically in the same boat as you, mine was built on April 13th though. Maybe this is due to the railcar shortage I heard about a while ago. I am trying to get some answers from my dealer, but they know nothing.

Szlachcic said:
Yeah, I am basically in the same boat as you, mine was built on April 13th though. Maybe this is due to the railcar shortage I heard about a while ago. I am trying to get some answers from my dealer, but they know nothing.

Dealers are cool aren't they (not). What a thankless job! Whatever... Hope you get your ride soon.

Anyone need a gt vert? I have an extra one in Warner Robbins, GA that was ordered for me, but I'm going to turn down. It's redfire; black top; IUP; dark charcoal leather. I was getting x-plan, but that might not be available to another buyer--probably MSRP, but I really don't know. PM me and I'll give you specifics.

samckernan said:
Dealers are cool aren't they (not). What a thankless job! Whatever... Hope you get your ride soon.

Lol, I hope you get yours soon too. I am done with exams this week so it would be a nice end of semester present if it arrived during the week sometime :D . Plus, it is just depressing to have my SLPs sitting in a box at my house with no car to put them on :( .

Hello everyone. I had a build week of April 25th and was told by the dealer that I would have the car hopefully by today (5/2) or tommorrow (5/3). Is this possible? Also what is the robot lady? I would like to check status of the vehicle myself. Is this what the robot lady is? I want to make sure dealer is telling me the right thing. All I have is the vin number so far. Thanks in advance for clearing this up the a new guy :)