Does the "tornado" work

• Sponsors (?)

i just want to make sure i'm following what the discussion is about....is it the same thing as the spiral max???

What is SpiralMax ® ?

SpiralMax ® is a combination vortex generator, velocity stack, and venturi, made of stainless steel, installed in the air path, that extends the resident time between gas and air, maximizing vaporization for better combustion. It's beneficial for the engine, and is compatible and enhances the performance of all common aftermarket products, it is synergistic.

Installation is simple and easy. If you can put a hub cap on, you can install the SpiralMax ®. The primary unit is placed in front of the throttle body intake on EFI cars, inside the intake tube or aftermarket intake. For carburetor and TBI cars, it is placed after the air filter and around the intake.

The feeling is dramatic and instant, most drivers experience it on the first drive around the block. It will work with any internal combustion engine, gas or diesel. SpiralMax ®, is a computer designed non-moving part that swirls the air, and vaporizes the fuel for near complete combustion, maximum efficiency, doing what the engine was designed to do.

SpiralMax ®, is good for all cars. Besides giving you instant pickup and power, it will clean out and reduce carbon build-up, you will have longer lasting spark plugs, smoother running car, and reduced vibration and engine noise. You get more torque, acceleration, and better fuel economy. How is this done? Through better combustion. It is easy to install and typically takes less than (3) three minutes, do-it-yourself with just basic tools. . . .

Typical range of improvement over baseline is:
0 to 35 increase in horsepower,

0 to 31% increase in fuel economy.

(Actual performance may vary, depending on type of car, driver, and actual driving conditions.)

Exactly...

I disagree although turbo may be different than n/a or s/c. Reason = My uncle put this on his supercharged regal with upgraded pulley. NO GAIN whatsoever, gimmick and todal waste of $60.

Now...a turbo is essentially blowing at the turbogimmicker whereas his s/c is "sucking" on the turbocrapper ..I think.

why are people still giving serious answers to this thread it's the most ridiculous thing ever