Does This Look Weird

MikeH686

Mine is only two inches though.
10 Year Member
Oct 11, 2011
Waldorf, MD
Just noticed this today messing around with the car never noticed any shaking or scraping issues but I know this can't be right. I could've swore I measured my old control arms before I installed the new ones from upr
image.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

But just adjusting lowers will yes scoot it forward but by only doing that will set my pinion angle out to far so I gotta adjust both
Exactly! If you haven't had the car aligned yet let the alignment shop square the rear in the car. If you have had it aligned you need to be careful what adjustments you make or you could throw the alignment out of whack. Reseting the pinion angle would be easiest on the alignment rack ;)

I had it aligned but the guy I took it to only did the fronts he wasn't comfortable doing the rear but it's got solid bushings so I know the pinion needs to be zero * which I did that myself just gotta re set it up cus I didn't pay attention to the damn lowers

Fwiw my pinion angle with fully solid suspension is set at -1. I've also found that most cars like yours even with solid everything work really well at -2. This is one of those case by case basis things and you'll need to bring your jack, stands and protractor to the track to dial the pinion angle in.