Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Running mustang.... no

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • I dont even have a mustang

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters

nisreo

Jul 22, 2006
Simple poll, does your mustang actually run?

I noticed everyone has such nice signature pics of their cars and I'm just wondering how many of them actually run and drive. I've had my car since april of 07 and have had it on the road a total of about 5 months since then. As of right now, the motor is on the stand, tranny needs to come out an suspension is shot. So unless I hit the lottery sometime soon, it wont hit the streets until spring.

• Sponsors (?)

Bought my Stang 5 months ago... Put 7k on it. Unfortunately, it's in the shop quite a bit or in my driveway getting little odds and ends fixed up. :shrug: I'm a perfectionist when it comes to it, honestly. My girlfriend was over one day and she came while I was washing my car. She ended up waiting around quitttte awhile, while I attempted to get EVERY spec of dirt/grime/dust off my car. :rlaugh:

Yup, runs like a beast! It has an oil leak which will get torn down and fixed this winter....but she runs just fine. There have been times where it was torn apart for a few weeks here and there for larger jobs, but mostly its roadworthy.

Its not my daily driver....but I try to drive it at least a few times a week.

Mine runs, sort of. I have a daily driver, so I really never mess with it. It has an exhaust leak that I think is at the collector, but I haven't checked, and it needs some tuning desperately that I haven't felt like doing. I might as well just drive it carefully over to Straightline Performance and let them tune it, so I don't have to. It might not ever run again otherwise.

I drive my Cobra as much as possiable. :nice:

I just got my fox back together last thursday and didn't manage to break it at the track over the weekend so it's sitting in the parking lot. :banana:

My 68 is at home in the driveway, runs but hasn't been driven in a while. :(

Well... funny thing is that I bought 88 just a few weeks ago. It's kind of a garage ordiment along the side of my old torn down 90. My truck does everything better. Mabe once I finally get the 5 speed in and the AOD out I might start really driving it again. Girlfreind isn't helping... but I don't mind.

My '92, which is my daily driver runs. My '90 has been down for a couple months now. It died on me one day and I havn't been able to start it since. I've been having the kind of bad luck to make a person think "Something or someone does NOT want me to get this car back on the road". :mad: It doesn't help that I really don't have the time and energy to fully invest into the car right now. I was ok for the first month but over the past few weeks I have been having serious withdrawls. I miss the hell out of driving that car and it pains me to see it sitting up. I didn't want to bring in outside help but it has come to that.