Doesnt' have a whole lot to do with stangs... but

SadbutTrue

Founding Member
May 1, 2002
Granada Hills, California
Well unles syou mix the word "stang" in it somewhere, this thread has nothing to do with mustangs...

but do you guys have any good toasts for drinking (like... doing shots)? I have decided I need to learn a good one for future college drinking binges...

If an admin wants to move this to a more appropriate forum (I think this is the only one that sorta fits... but yeah), then go for it.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok , wait till your 21. But when you turn 21, play "Star Wars" .

Here are the rules.
1. Whenever a stormtroopers armor proves useless, you chug.
2.Whenever Vader kills someone, you chug
3.Whenever Yoda talks like a fortune cookie, you chug.
4.When one of your friends slams ewoks or jar jar binks, you chug
I forgot the rest of the rules, I passed out :D

lol hop... we did something similar to that with the sandlot... whenever they said bambino, the little kid repeated his older brother, and whenever we saw the beast you had to take a shot, and when the scrawny kid made out with wendy peffercorn you had to chug whatever was nearest (the whole time)

was good times

anyone have any toasts though?

Here's one my employee just told me. Too funny

Of all my favorite things to do,
the utmost is to have a brew.
My love grows for my foamy friend,
with each thirst quenching elbow bend.
Beer is so frothy, smooth and cold
It's paradise, it's pure liquid gold.
Yes, beer means many things to me
That's all for now, I gotta pee!

steelhorse said:
Did I ever tell you I have blue hair? .........Dad :rolleyes:

Fritz I just want it known now.....son of yours or not, that boy is not allowed in the Jacuzzi! :nono: I've invited over the California Women's Beach Volleyball Team this weekend; so that hopefully 'Chelle will realize that the Closet Keeper Chick (and her sister) would be safe with us. Because of this, the last thing I need is for the pumps to be clogged with peanut oil before they get here.

For that matter, why don't you make sure the boy stays with his mother this weekend? :nice:

Still Dreamin'