Done...for now

• Sponsors (?)

Ya, i kinda don't get it either.
The title, first line and frown face are confusing me.
Make no mistake, i love car, i'm just confused to what the hell you are talking about.

OK. 1. My car is finally done being restored. (almost)
2. I need to break the car in due to new rear and clutch (it's hard to do without wanting to get on it) that's why the face.
3. I need to monitor car for any troubles or problems (ie. small leaks,tire rubbing, etc.. And i hate this part.

This is actually the 2nd version of the restoration. I changed the interior to black, went with cloth recaros and changed to bigger brake system, wheels, etc...

OK. 1. My car is finally done being restored. (almost)
2. I need to break the car in due to new rear and clutch (it's hard to do without wanting to get on it) that's why the face.
3. I need to monitor car for any troubles or problems (ie. small leaks,tire rubbing, etc.. And i hate this part.

This is actually the 2nd version of the restoration. I changed the interior to black, went with cloth recaros and changed to bigger brake system, wheels, etc...

Congrats then, i would'nt worry too much about break in mileage.
Most build ups go straight from the lift onto the dyno, where after a few heat cycles the clutch no longer slips.
Breaking in a rear is an old wives tale, if it was built right, there won't be any issues regardless of how hard you drive it.

It's been on the dyno before this recent resto. I am not worried about the engine. But, last time, my rear seal and tranny input shaft leaked. (long story of conflicitng opinions) and it ate my clutch up. so, I am working out all the bugs. My clutch guys, (promotion) specifically told me not to drive it hard.

The rear, that is something i have always done anyway. And, I never had a problem. But i do agree with you on proper install. So it's under 3,500rpm for me for now. :D