Done Modding The Stang Because.....

• Sponsors (?)

BLK_ROUSH said:
Congrats on the purchase.

Interesting point on the commission made .... didn't know the amount.
Kinda thought it would be greater.

12K over and get $1K???
It would definately be greater unless the dealer put a cap on the commission because its managers are greedy :shrug:
12k over would be an easy 3k deal in my pocket.

04YELLOWGT said:
Knowing them they prolly wont. I know more and more people that have bought many expensive cars from them that said they won't buy from them again. They dont like to deal there at all. I know they gave you good trade in value but they usually give less than every one else. They even told us that day we were there that business had been real slow.

They do deal, actually pretty well except on a car like a Shelby. My dad and I both got great deals on cars there (old 04 GT and 01 Lariat F150).

I Cant blame them for selling it for as much as they can. If ya got something you can make money on then go for it. No different than selling a PS3 for 3K.

They still have a black/silver GT500 and black/silver GT at the south store.

The GT is mine and the Shelby is..... well.... ours?

No actualy its his I will just be lucky enough to drive it. He said you can drive it if you keep it clean all the time. Thats not a problem because I keep mine spotless all the time.

Were getting it in about an hour!!!!!

Shiot, I would pay to be allowed to just wash a Shelby that's a sweet deal...

Meet me at 8pm tonight at Halls and you can break it in by racing my Terminator down Coliseum Avenue :banana:

We got it. All I can say is... WOW

I have never been so impressed with a car in my life. In fact its soooo nice we're thinking about keeping it completely stock. Kind of a collector but still dive it a lot. We got it with 8.6 miles and now has 40.5 on it. I would have pictures but I never received the email from the dealer. We didn’t get there until dark so I couldn’t take any. Plus it’s kind of dirty since it was on the truck. But Ill have pictures of it as soon as I get it washed tomorrow. I don’t even want to sleep but I have to because I have finals tomorrow. :D

:hail2: man, thats awsome! Remember to break the motor in properly though....dont want to be doing over 6K until after 500 or so miles. I would hate to see a ring not seat :eek: . But thats probably highly unlikely anyways.

ANYWAS PICS PLEASE TOMORROW!