Don't Ban Me, Might Sell, ???I'm confused???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I know you aren't suppose to advertise here, but really I'm not advertising, just curious. It's not a how much is it worth thread, well, shoot, I guess it is. I paid teh $50 to thow my car up on autotrader and am curious what you guys think. I've been absent for a while (since it has gotten cold and I haven't logged on here) as I haven' been driveing my Stang lately. But here it is, list of mods, on and on and on, what would you pay?

100_0590_00.jpg

100_0126.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i55/aaronstang/100_0243_00.jpg[/IMG

Very clean, Supercharged, Rare 1989 Notchback Mustang, Receipts. 117k, 5L 5spd. Ford Motor Sport (Powerdyne) 9lb Supercharger w/Bosch by-pass valve, UPR Powerpipe, GT40 upper and lower intake w/phenolic spacer, 65mm FMS throttle body and EGR spacer, E7 Heads CNC ported-hand polished- 1.90in, 1.60ex, .550 lift spring package (dual), solid bronze guides, 1.7 roller rockers, high rise valve covers, ProM 75mm MAS, 24lb injectors, Accel ignition and coil, 155lph fuel pump, 6:1 FMU, Billet adjustable FPR, 1 5/8" FMS SS headers, 2.5" MAC high flow cats, 2.5" MAC cat back, Eibach 2"drop progressive springs, Upper and lower boxed control arms, subframe connectors, polyurethane bushings, Drilled and slotted front rotors, SSBC rear disk brake conversion, King Cobra clutch, 3.73 FMS gears, B&M Short throw ripper shifter, drive shaft safety loop, Autometer boost gauge on pillar, Autometer pro shift light w/pills, battery relocation kit(new in box, not installed) I have Pony wheels with decent Bridgestone Potenzas on it while its parks for the winter. Also included are new Polished Cobra R w/Kuhmo Ecsta MX 275/40/17 and 245/40/17 which I recently paid $1600 for, and Centerline skinnys with MT E/T fronts and LX wheels with MT E/T Drag slicks with good rubber for a summer of track days. 10 disk CD changer. Car runs and drives much better than new. Paint is great but not showroom. Interior is in near showroom condition. Supercharger was put on in '01 after a leakdown test showed the engine was as strong as ever. Strong bearings and an aftermarket internal belt were installed and it has never had any problems. Car was orignally owned by an older gentleman who bought it new and had most of the work professionally done; I have receipts for much of it. The second owner had it in the garage most of the time and only put 1600 miles on it. Most of the miles I put on were back and forth to work 88 miles. Clean Carfax.

Attachments

• 100_0590_00.jpg
    100_0590_00.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_0126.jpg
    100_0126.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Sponsors (?)

Hahhahahahaha, soprry, but I think the computer is for the rest of the night. Why not right???? So give me you $ amount LADY? Come on I want to hear it. I know what I'd pay, butthat's less that what I'm asking for the car? Let me hear wha5t you have to say about itr. Thanks Farnk!!!:SNSign:

Farnk? lmfao, I really don't know, I'd have to drive it. And it's a stick. I like sticks. Sticks are fun. Sticks. NOTCH! Lose the wing.

I wanna hump your Notch...

I'm in Arizona. Drive that Notch down here and I'll look it over, take it for a spin.

:drool:

Notch

Well let me tell you Frankenstang, after the argument I just had with my girlfreind, maybe you should come up here in visit me. All she did was **** up the chicken, no big deal , but hey, come on. Let's hear you 's girl. It drives much better than new and is set up to go fast in a straight line!:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.