Don't Ban Me, Might Sell, ???I'm confused???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live very close to me. If I was still looking for a 5.0 I would probably have dropped $7,000 on that, But what the hell I will still come over and drive it if you want lol. I will give you $2,000 tomorrow for it.

• Sponsors (?)

WOW!!!!!:lol: :lol:

I had absolutly no recollection of starting this thread or writing any of that until just now sitting at my desk doing my morning surfing. I now kind of remember talking to Frank back and forth but that's about it. I remember I really started hitting the Grey Goose and hadn't eaten all day (if this happened Sat., and I think it must have) and then fell asleep on the bathroom floor @ 10pm while I had people sitting at my kitchen table (classy, I know)!! HAhahhahahaha, I was drunk!!!!:rlaugh: Retard!

LMAO, glad you survived.

Me too. I'm quite suprised you didn't rip me a new one on Saturday. Everything I said made like 0% sense. Spelling wasn't so great either. It looks like there is no other input on my car. You think I should advertise it as selling with slicks and skinnys or leave that part out because people might think I was beating on it or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.