Don't flame me for liking this pic.....a lot.

1.gif

It might be cause of lighting or something, but even like it more than this one. :nonono:
index.php

• Sponsors (?)

You think those old 3rd gens are the best camaro built. They are so ****ty. No offense but the ones that I've ever ridden in are so shaky, everything sounds likes its gonna fall apart any second, half the **** never works, and it never performed with that raggy ass 305. Sorry

Jeremy

DARK-5.0 said:
You think those old 3rd gens are the best camaro built. They are so ****ty. No offense but the ones that I've ever ridden in are so shaky, everything sounds likes its gonna fall apart any second, half the **** never works, and it never performed with that raggy ass 305. Sorry

Jeremy

ditto

"You think those old 3rd gens are the best camaro built. They are so ****ty. No offense but the ones that I've ever ridden in are so shaky, everything sounds likes its gonna fall apart any second, half the **** never works, and it never performed with that raggy ass 305. Sorry"

super302 said:
ditto.

Sorry to burst the bubble guys, but Camaros are nice cars too. Yes this is a Mustang site, but I know all of you like them in some way or another. Also about a 305 not moving....it may be rare but they can be found.

my first car was almost an RS w/ the 305 in it. only reason i didn't get it was cause it wouldn't've been practical for driving 200 miles up and down state more than twice a year to and from school--i needed a pick-up so i got a ranger. woulda been cool to have... it was a manual and clean as hell.

I have alot of respect for Camaro's, but the 305's....yeah, they were a bit unfortunate. It all comes down to it like this...if you take care of WHATEVER car you have, it'll stay in good shape. Those creaking interiors are usually noticeable because when the first signs of it show, the people didn't go get them fixed. My brother's car, yes, it feels hollow inside, like all camaro's, but it's still very solid.

one of my friends just put together a 383 stroker ls1 in a 2001 SS with the FAST composite intake and AFR heads. 11:1 comp ratio. it put 460 to the pavement. now he is getting ready to add 250 in N2O. it is by far the smoothest running car i have ever driven or road in. it accelerates so crisp. it feels like it was put together that way from the factory. i would say mine is bad a$$ but this one i running around now.