door hinges fixed =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I don't do slumber parties... unless it's an all female slumber party :D

well good-luck with that one because 99% of the females hate me around here because im like "LIKE OMG LETS GOTO LIKE THE MALL AND LIKE GO SHOPPING AND LIKE GET OUR NAILS DONE" lol because im weird & i like foxbodys and cars & lifted trucks.. so yeah it won't be that kinda sleep over unless s&b comes over & we can all paint our nails

well good-luck with that one because 99% of the females hate me around here because im like "LIKE OMG LETS GOTO LIKE THE MALL AND LIKE GO SHOPPING AND LIKE GET OUR NAILS DONE" lol because im weird & i like foxbodys and cars & lifted trucks.. so yeah it won't be that kinda sleep over unless s&b comes over & we can all paint our nails

I don't sleep with 1 chick and a bunch of doods. :eek: :mad:

:leaving:

Phhfftt. You guys don't get things for free?

You don't need boobs to get things for free, the tables can turn fellas. Unless your butt ugly, then there is no hope.

You do enough good work for cheap and people take notice, you get more car friends, somebody knows everybody and voila!

Plus when you can flash the baby blues, everything opens up. It confuses some guys though :s

Phhfftt. You guys don't get things for free?

You don't need boobs to get things for free, the tables can turn fellas. Unless your butt ugly, then there is no hope.

You do enough good work for cheap and people take notice, you get more car friends, somebody knows everybody and voila!

Plus when you can flash the baby blues, everything opens up. It confuses some guys though :s

are you seriously giving other dude's "the eye"?

this thread went from suck to ****ing suck-tastic in about a page.

so there's a younger girl on the forum and now everyone leg humps.. ****, i'm sure i could get you guys to leg hump me if i put on a ****in wig and told you guys i had bewbz...anyway, glad to hear some guy lubed and welded your hinges.. my friend had that problem with his camaro - it gets annoying as **** after a while.

let the "i'd put my l00b in yer hinjezz ne dai of deh weak!" comments commence..

this thread went from suck to ****ing suck-tastic in about a page.

so there's a younger girl on the forum and now everyone leg humps.. ****, i'm sure i could get you guys to leg hump me if i put on a ****in wig and told you guys i had bewbz...anyway, glad to hear some guy lubed and welded your hinges.. my friend had that problem with his camaro - it gets annoying as **** after a while.

let the "i'd put my l00b in yer hinjezz ne dai of deh weak!" comments commence..

Wow. That was so uncalled for. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.