Door Window Guides And Seals

• Sponsors (?)

Late model restoration sells the entire door restoration kit; window guides seals, motors, door lock actuators etc.... They also sell each part independently

Reactions: 1 user
x3 on LMRS. They also give Stangnet members a discount.

I just got an 86 ttop about two weeks ago. Joined stangnet right before I picked it up. I made my second order to LMRS today, first one was actually window guide bushings as they were completely gone. Anyway, how do members get a discount? I have an agreement with the wifey that I can order some parts with every paycheck as long as they are the low cost items. I will be using LMRS a lot.

I just got an 86 ttop about two weeks ago. Joined stangnet right before I picked it up. I made my second order to LMRS today, first one was actually window guide bushings as they were completely gone. Anyway, how do members get a discount? I have an agreement with the wifey that I can order some parts with every paycheck as long as they are the low cost items. I will be using LMRS a lot.

@Jarrod@latemodel

I'm not sure about discounts but I ordered the door seal and window seals and it worked great.