down in the dumps

310stanger

Aug 15, 2006
So I got layed off today and the girl ive been talking to suddenly went silent on me. Can any of my stang brothers say something really stupid to make me chuckle? how about some gross displays of disregard for tires? this sucks guys. Im 24 and got layed off of a job that was paying me 16.50 and hour. Yeah I can go and get another dealership tech job but now I question even wanting to do it anymore. Any of you guys ever have a 1/4 life crisis of sorts? Its a weird feeling. Coors light is my friend today.

• Sponsors (?)

Females are so complicated. Sometimes I wish there was a Chilton's Manual to my girlfriend. Don't get down on yourself man its not your fault for either situation, just take a little time off, regroup and hit those applications hard. Best wishes for you.

Females are so complicated. Sometimes I wish there was a Chilton's Manual to my girlfriend. Don't get down on yourself man its not your fault for either situation, just take a little time off, regroup and hit those applications hard. Best wishes for you.
Thanks man, thats a really kind word right there. I really appreciate people saying things like that.
Tell me about chicks being complicated. Things appeared to be fine, gettin along fine then BAM. Nothing happened. Literally. Just havent heard from her since sunday for no particular reason and ill be dammed if i try and contact her and look like an ******* ya know? The work thing I got layed off do to a lack of work coming through the door which is pretty much the name of the game when your a tech at a dealership. Theres jus certain details of that situation that piss me off.

all woman suck and most don't swallow. Jobs are worhtless and this country is filled with greedy ****ttty people! just remember when you think you have it bad someone else has it worst. also, another thing i was always told and you may have heard before "everything happens for a reason". hence you will get a better job that pays more and find a woman that sucks and swallows! keep your head up :nice:

all woman suck and most don't swallow. Jobs are worhtless and this country is filled with greedy ****ttty people! just remember when you think you have it bad someone else has it worst. also, another thing i was always told and you may have heard before "everything happens for a reason". hence you will get a better job that pays more and find a woman that sucks and swallows! keep your head up :nice:
Thanks man. I hope your right. Then again you have a gixxer so you must find women stuck to your bike like glue even when you dont want em lol

Ha maybe, but i dont know him so im not sure. Strype never did anything to me either. Thanks for the offer though lol

It's ok to poke Strype in the eye...you should see some of the sick stuff he does to stuffed aniamls.:nonono: poor helpless creatures....

Strype...if you were nearby, I'd buy you a beer for letting me talk trash about you like that.

310stanger....
chicks are weird...guys WILL NEVER...EVER...understand them. it's a sad fact of life.

I don't understand the one I hang out with..but dammit we have a lot of fun.:nice:

I wish you guys were here, id buy ya'll beers, im in a really drinkin kinda mood today. My friends all got their own **** goin on.

I got a question for you guys. Being as that I havent spoke to the chick since sunday, should i text her tonight and jus say whats up yadda yadda. Or do I jus let it go for a lil and see what happens. Nothing actually happened, so like I said I literally have no idea what her state of mind is. Im jus paranoid because to me not hearing from her in 2 days spells out game over for some reason.

go over to her house, pull of your pants, tell her to get on her knees.. women like a man in charge :banana:
Man I wish it were that simple lol That definitely made me laugh. I think I wasnt as aggressive as I should have been and as much as I used to be. Man if this site allowed provocative pics.... Boy do I have some real eye openers to post. I think thats why Im so ruined about it. This girls body is on the money if you like curvy women.