Drag Race Mustang vs Acura

Status
Not open for further replies.

peyotesands

Dec 24, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
So i'm at the light and this dude pulls up next to me. I'm not paying much attention to him, i'm focused on the light. but then all of the sudden this "music" starts blasting from his car. I guess it was music, it sounded like it was a series of chicken clucks. that's all I could make out of it. so I turn and look and there's this fast and furious fat ass sitting in the driver's seat and I keep looking and his passenger looks over at me and I see him putting on his seat belt like something's going to happen. He gives me a tight lipped smile, and I return the same. I keep looking, then I turn to the light again. It's a nice acura, as far as those cars go. it was black and must've had 18 inch rims and even more money in his stereo. it was lowered and all fast and furious to go. No spoiler, so I guess he likes the toned down approach. Then he starts inching forward... little at a time. He's getting anxious. so i run the needle up to 2k and wait. the light goes and I'm outta there. by second gear I was a car away from him. I wadded up my time slip and threw it at the dude when he drove by so I don't have that. At the next light I turned right and went home. it was getting hot on the Strip.

• Sponsors (?)

isnt there none of this in the forums!?
if so IBTL, otherwise nice kill, the ricers around me arent worth it (thats saying any car is worth it, danger!) but its good, im sure ure not stupid and kept it at an acceptable speed, lol nice kill

peyotesands said:
So i'm at the light and this dude pulls up next to me. I'm not paying much attention to him, i'm focused on the light. but then all of the sudden this "music" starts blasting from his car. I guess it was music, it sounded like it was a series of chicken clucks. that's all I could make out of it. so I turn and look and there's this fast and furious fat ass sitting in the driver's seat and I keep looking and his passenger looks over at me and I see him putting on his seat belt like something's going to happen. He gives me a tight lipped smile, and I return the same. I keep looking, then I turn to the light again. It's a nice acura, as far as those cars go. it was black and must've had 18 inch rims and even more money in his stereo. it was lowered and all fast and furious to go. No spoiler, so I guess he likes the toned down approach. Then he starts inching forward... little at a time. He's getting anxious. so i run the needle up to 2k and wait. the light goes and I'm outta there. by second gear I was a car away from him. I wadded up my time slip and threw it at the dude when he drove by so I don't have that. At the next light I turned right and went home. it was getting hot on the Strip.
so what part of no street racing threads don't u get? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.