drag saleen notch on ebay

• Sponsors (?)

It's not a true saleen. It's a notch with a saleen body kit, drag wing, cowl hood, ... I see notch w saleen body kit and I think saleen. Put a saleen wing and it starts to look like a saleen. Anyway I thought it was pretty good lookin.

anybody else notice this engine shot in the pictures. I kept looking at and wondering why it didnt seem right. Then everything came together, the cowl area, the ****ty upper rad hose, the lack of a dist in the front of the engine, the alt bracket,the iron heads and the ugly master cylinder.
he must of slipped it in the ad by accident
http://i24.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/1f/c8/03ef_1.JPG
View attachment 283261

i thought that looked like a BBC...

He must have blew his wad on that hella sweet paint job and ran out of cash when he put that stock driveshaft in his 800 HP back halved big block notchback... :bang:

He must have blew his wad on that hella sweet paint job and ran out of cash when he put that stock driveshaft in his 800 HP back halved big block notchback... :bang:

There's nothing wrong with the steel DS as long as you put a heavy duty yolk and u-joints on it. It's not usually the DS that fails. The advantage to aluminum is less rotating mass.

I like the car. If you're going to run 7.50 in the 1/4 you may as well have some flashy paint while doing it.