Draglite Photos

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
So I decided to borrow some slicks and skinnies for the race tomorrow. Normally I run the 18s out front and a 17" ET Streets on Bullitts in the back, but found out my friend snagged some front runners and had another friend with rears! :D Tossed them on and will see if it goes any better tomorrow.

Don't mind the missing molding, chipped front bumper and the DIRT. Car has been sitting since I have been knee deep into the house stuff. The moldings will go back on and possibly a wash... possibly. The front bumper was scheduled to be repainted, but of course, that changed.

I'm not sure on the look just yet, but then again for nearly no money, and just borrowing them, I don't care!

100_5792.jpg

100_5793.jpg

100_5794.jpg

100_5795.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

26.5 x 10.0 is what it says... BFG tires though.

I'm going to try and run the Stock class. The tires I think are actually illegal for that class, but my argument will be, are the rest of them scared of a stock heads, cam car. :D I guess we will see how it goes.

Looking good! Was there a problem with the flex agent in the front bumper, or is that just evidence of how balls to the wall you drive your car? :D These cars are meant to be driven, man. Good luck and post up times!

No worries if the wheels aren't for everyone, they really aren't for me either. I used to live for Drag lites, but they don't work with this style of car.

The front bumper, as much as I would like to say it's from the insane driving, it's just poor prep. It is simply falling off in sheets. I will be getting it redone by a pro come next spring. He will also be adhereing all the moldings for me as well. I haven't had luck with them!

I hope to snag a new best. I would be happy anywhere in the 12.4x range!

I actually think it looks bad ass Brian. Looks like the bumper is way worse then when i saw it this time last year.

I'm in the same boat with my car - got a hugeeee pile of parts in the garage waiting to go on, just with the house and all i don't have the time. Car kinda just sits on the side of the house and is driven occasionally if its nice. :(

Thanks Justin and yeah it gets worse every day, LOL. Honestly, for what I paid, I can't really complain about it. I will spend the big bucks to have that redone, and just continue to drive the car.

My car has been sitting outside too, but after October 30, it gets a nice big garage bay in the new place. :D CANT wait.

what time are you planning on leaving to go to NED tommorow? I'll PM you my number and mabye we can meet up somewhere, im planning on going as long as it dosent rain.