Dreaming?

Speaking of dreaming, This one time me and a couple buddies were changing the clutch on a 85 GT and I had just taken some allergy medicine, of course I didn't look to see if it was non drowsy or not and I passed out underneath the car.

• Sponsors (?)

Some nice pics in here. I dream of a standalone garage with a lift all the time. Heck, I've even priced it out. I just don't have the funds now and I can't pull a Dave (@Davedacarpainter) and surprise my wife. I'm pretty sure my balls would end up in a vice grip...probably permanently.

A buddy of mine is planning on getting one for his garage in the near future. I'll just use his and pay for it somehow...I'm thinking beer and bourbon.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Some nice pics in here. I dream of a standalone garage with a lift all the time. Heck, I've even priced it out. I just don't have the funds now and I can't pull a Dave (@Davedacarpainter) and surprise my wife. I'm pretty sure my balls would end up in a vice grip...probably permanently.
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wives can end up being vices in one sense of the of word or the other...

For instance:
My wife is a delight and is my last remaining vice of the flesh...
My wife will put my flesh in a vice if I don't quit._______ (fill in the blank)...

Reactions: 1 users