Drifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stang2003GT

Jul 7, 2003
Im becoming very interested in drifting. Im thinking of turning my Mustang into a drift/Street Car. Anyone here running a drift setup or have done some drifting?

Im thinkin of installin some subframes to start off with? Anyone recommend a cheap setup(NO STEEDA). Then Im thinking 4.10s will be enough with a stock GT motor to do alot of sideways action.

• Sponsors (?)

Subframes will definitely help. After I installed my supersubs and matrix brace my understeer turned to oversteer. I can swing that rear end around with no problem.

BlueRuckus said:
Swing rear end around?! Get it? Rear-End?
Never mind. :rolleyes:

Sorry man... if I were blond and if I were a girl... I'd be a dumb blond.

I have taken some turns onto cross streets fast enough that I would say it was drifting... the best part is watching the people crossing the street running to get out of the way... :D

GDawg said:
Sorry man... if I were blond and if I were a girl... I'd be a dumb blond.

I have taken some turns onto cross streets fast enough that I would say it was drifting... the best part is watching the people crossing the street running to get out of the way... :D

:Word:

Always a good time!

drifting is NOT a type of racing or a sport!! its just :bs: have you never drawn a circle before? where i'm from we call it slinging. drifting is for riced out civics and 240's.:notnice: please dont refer to going out and drawing a few figure 8's or getting a little sideways around a corner as "DRIFTING". you must have a LOT of cash to fork over for a new set of tires every week or so. and so called "drifting" on the streets is dangerous for others and just plain stupid!:nono: C&R tickets arent cheap to get out of!!

Status
Not open for further replies.