Drifting

Is "Drifting" kewl?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

another vote for the sammich, and I don't even like turkey. Drifting is just a sidewaze burnout for cars that don't have the torque to do a real burnout. So drifting is as much a sport as doing a burnout.

Basically, drifting is an example of stability with the loss of controll, while a burnout is torque with the loss of traction. Not sports.

I think drifting is allright...gotta give some credit to someone who can hold a car sideways and steer it around sideways while going 70mph, more of an art than a sport. I personally like to hang turns in my stang...nowhere near 70mph though, thats just insane.

dacolino said:
I think drifting is allright...gotta give some credit to someone who can hold a car sideways and steer it around sideways while going 70mph, more of an art than a sport. I personally like to hang turns in my stang...nowhere near 70mph though, thats just insane.

Yeah, but wouldn't you like to sit down at the table and have a sammich than watch that?

I dont understand how the Ricer Crowd were able to Steal the Term Drift for Massive Oversteer! When you set up a car to Race you dont want Understeer or Oversteer your are looking for perfect balance so that if your tires break free you will Drift.

18% of Stangnet thinks drifting is kewl... Why? Whyyyyyyy ha hyyyyyy!?

View attachment 456113

EDIT: Scientific Data Collected Thus Far

I see that:

7 of you are MISLEAD :fuss:

8 of you say NO WAY :)

7 of you are making fun of the 7 MISLEAD people's toiletry practice

15 of you are very hungry and haven't had sex in a while

:shrug:

View attachment 456075

Look at the shortsleeve shirt, with the longer white knit shirt underneath.. look at the Fila hat in urban camo turned crooked... and look at the XM braclet he's wearing.... he is both a tool and a wigger. I really don't want to say much else because it is apperant he also had downs syndrome.

Well, it tells you what they are marketing to. I wish that was a real gernade on his shirt, I would love to pull the pin and run away with the pin.

Shakerhood said:
I dont understand how the Ricer Crowd were able to Steal the Term Drift for Massive Oversteer! When you set up a car to Race you dont want Understeer or Oversteer your are looking for perfect balance so that if your tires break free you will Drift.

exactly.......this is where the term stupid ricer comes in.
they were trying to set their cars up right but couldnt. so it was all a accident. and what better reason could they find to keep from drag racing and gettin that ass spanked.

god i hate ricers. seeing a honda with a park bench on the trunk makes me wanna cut them off and pray they yell or something. so ill have a reason to jerk them outa their car and smash their face into the ford emblem on my work truck :)

im really not a violent person, i swear

88Stang331 said:
I demand a recount...

Recount it is :nice:

Scientific Data Collected Thus Far 2

I see that:

7 of you are Lehooooosahers :nonono:

10 of you say "We're not gonna take it! NO! We ain't gonna take it!" :hail2:

9 of you are making fun of the 7 Lehooooosaher people's INCONTINENCE

18 of you are very full from your sammich and still haven't had sex in a while

:shrug: