Drifting

Is "Drifting" kewl?

• Total voters
MyBad70 said:
exactly.......this is where the term stupid ricer comes in.
they were trying to set their cars up right but couldnt. so it was all a accident. and what better reason could they find to keep from drag racing and gettin that ass spanked.

god i hate ricers. seeing a honda with a park bench on the trunk makes me wanna cut them off and pray they yell or something. so ill have a reason to jerk them outa their car and smash their face into the ford emblem on my work truck :)

im really not a violent person, i swear

LOL! I am glad I am not the only person that gets sick when I see an Ironing Board strapped to the trunk of a Ricer!

• Sponsors (?)

drifting is like the ballet of autosports. oh, and the last time i checked, ballet is GAY!

i just laugh at rice everytime i see it. or get all 8 of those domestic cylinders to scream at 5k once or twice, just to show them what a real car SHOULD sound like.

Okay, I know there are more than 45 members in 5.0 Talk in any given day... so cast your vote. This is a democracy and together we can stomp out drifting :)

Thanx,
The Peoples Republic of Strype

DMAN302 said:
WHO KEEPS GRABBING MY ASS?
blush.gif

i think drifting is really cool. it's challenging to keep the car in control at the angles they drive at. i love when it's wet out and fishtailing around corners and stuff...i think drifting takes it up about five levels from that.

most likely the reason a lot of people on this forum don't like drifting is because of the stigma that is associated with it...that being import cars. if there were more cars like mustangs and camaros drifting it would be become more popular on this board.

sodaking663rd said:
i think drifting is really cool. it's challenging to keep the car in control at the angles they drive at. i love when it's wet out and fishtailing around corners and stuff...i think drifting takes it up about five levels from that.
You are right, it is kinda cool. Because it is a wierd novelty, NOT a sport. It is like a side show.