drinkin whisky

worst beer old english,king cobra, and colt 45, when you can get a 40oz for less the 2.00 there has to be something wrong. oe to me tasted like a bud with a cigarette put out in it

• Sponsors (?)

keystone is deffinately the college choice, ive seen more than one apartment at colleges all over new england with keystone 30 pack wallpaper haha. cant say i mind the taste, i dont really care how it tastes as long as it gets you wasted. i try to only drink beer when im playing drinking games though. BEER PONG FTW!!!

natty lite is disgusting, natty ice on the other hand...

for the record the worst beer i ever tasted was serenac out of a half barrel lol

Been wanting to try one of those "ice" beers sometime. I don't see many brands of 'em as much as there used to be, back when the "Why ask why, try Bud Dry" and such campaign was in full swing (which was, what ... the late 80's/early 90's?). What makes the ice beers so much better? :shrug:

Ah. No wonder it's a college beer of choice. :D

I remember my dad and his bud getting a case of Bud Ice way back in the day and getting totally plowed. He claimed you didn't really notice the alcohol when you were drinking it, and then all of a sudden it just kind of hits you.

But if the trade-off for higher alcohol content means drinking beer that tastes like fermented urine, I think I'll side with taste over knockdown power... :shrug:

Ah. No wonder it's a college beer of choice. :D

I remember my dad and his bud getting a case of Bud Ice way back in the day and getting totally plowed. He claimed you didn't really notice the alcohol when you were drinking it, and then all of a sudden it just kind of hits you.

But if the trade-off for higher alcohol content means drinking beer that tastes like fermented urine, I think I'll side with taste over knockdown power... :shrug:

I haven't seen any ice beers at college parties. I haven't been to a lot, but a few (I'm not in college). Most college people aren't into high alcohol content from what I've seen. They seem to drink a lot of sally **** and try to look like tough guys by drinking a lot. These drinking games for instance. Beer pong is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. They end up drinking like 1 watered down, disgusting beer that's on the verge of non-alcoholic in the hour that they play the stupid game. Then they do one "Jager bomb" and they're completely smashed cause they had one beer and one shot of Jager in an hour, then pop the collar and attempt to "holla at bitches" This is why I've stopped going to these parties. They're basically weed parties with one tiny keg of disgusting beer.

Yeah, but that's the only thing they've figured out how to do right!!

At all the college parties I've been to lately they've had Keystone Light :puke:
It is by far the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. I don't understand how they drink it, nevermind like it.

YEAH BABY!!! Keystone, my colleges beer. $10 for a case where I went to school, so thats why I drank it! It was a splurge to have Miller Lite, Bud Light, Busch Lite, etc...

Lately it depends where I go what I drink. One group of friends, we only drink good stuff, Sam, Blue Moon, Car Bombs, Jager Bombs etc. With other friends, Beam and Gingers, and MGD. With another group Bud Light and shots (Rumple Minz, or Tequila). I will drink whatever, but given my choice...

Either Miller Chill in warm weather, or Seadog Blueberry Wheat ALL year round. For mixed drinks, can't beat a Vodka Gimmlet with Grey Goose or Belvedere!

I haven't seen any ice beers at college parties. I haven't been to a lot, but a few (I'm not in college). Most college people aren't into high alcohol content from what I've seen. They seem to drink a lot of sally **** and try to look like tough guys by drinking a lot. These drinking games for instance. Beer pong is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. They end up drinking like 1 watered down, disgusting beer that's on the verge of non-alcoholic in the hour that they play the stupid game. Then they do one "Jager bomb" and they're completely smashed cause they had one beer and one shot of Jager in an hour, then pop the collar and attempt to "holla at bitches" This is why I've stopped going to these parties. They're basically weed parties with one tiny keg of disgusting beer.

lol you must have only been to sally ass pansy college parties haha, beer pong should be an olympic sport imo, same thing with flip cup. i love playing drinking games it gives you something to do other than stand around and sip your beverage in the corner of the room. theres only a few rushes better than holding a pong table for 12 games in a row, sex, fighting, and driving a crazy fast car. thats about it