Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Fly with Me, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Hey everyone ! I am new to this site..just want to say..I love to open my garage door. Jump in my mustang and drive..
  2. Welcome to Stangnet ,Mustang Sally... Uh Annie ,never slow that Mustang down :nice:
  4. Oh boy I am not doing good. Think I resaid first message.well I would like to thank you for the welcome. And I will drive..
    horse sence likes this.
  5. Welcome aboard
    ANNIE MARTIN likes this.
  6. Thank you..I'm still trying to figure my way around this site. I will eventually.
  7. It took me a while to figure things out at first .
    I can still mess up a post though .:doh:
  8. Thanks Jim. I'm sure I'll figure this out. I figured out putting up a pic. Next up a picture of my stang. Have to use my PC for that..I'm sure I'll get the hang of it over the next couple days..;)
  9. :) Thanks 1968stang for the friendly welcome. I appreciate it.
  10. Try and recall that your account has more ability to do that, than most others. :)
  11. I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
  12. Nothing... Just reminding @horse sence of forum abilities that he has that most users, do not.
  13. :stir::D
    I'm laughing at the dog in the picture floating around. That's funny !
    What's the dogs name ? I think it's hilarious..
  14. No idea... I thought it was funny too. :D That's why it's in my sig.
  15. Already used it to to fix some screw ups in my posts :nice:My powers are growing
  16. What a beautiful day on the East Coast for a Mustang ride. Stopped at Cosmic Pizza for some good food. Great service. Now time to relax. It's just about 4:20 pm.
  17. MMM Pizza:drool: . I haven't had a pizza in over a year:( It's not good for me i am told :(:( Little Italian restaurant here in town makes the best ones ,just may have to go get one anyway:cool: