DRONING GONE!

I never thought I'd say this...but I've succumb to glasspacks. I noticed, running open X, that the car had very little of the droning that's driven me insane from BOTH the Flows and the Spintechs. I mean it wasn't just a normal slight drone...it was a BLASTING, BANGING, EARBLEEDING drone.

So today I bought a pair of 2 1/4 inch Flowtech glasspacks. I only went 2 1/4 because I didn't want to lose too much low-end power and I figured 2 1/4 glasspacks would make the car behave close to how it does now with 2 1/2 inch chambered mufflers.

So..the reviews.. Open X....but VERY quiet. That's how it sounds right now. I'm sure it will get louder as it begins to break in..but for right now, it's eerily quiet. Has an interesting tone to it...very hushed. But the best part is....passing between 2000 and 2500 rpms.... SILENCE. No rattling...just a slight hint of the horrific sound that used to be there.

In essence...my droning is almost COMPLETELY gone. Just for that.....I'm sold on these glasspacks. :nice:

Combo: Equal length shorty headers, 2.5 " offroad X pipe, 2 1/2 in. pipe, dropped to 2 1/4 in Flowtech glasspacks.

• Sponsors (?)