Drops of oil...with a touch of antifreeze...! Please Help...!

My car leaks a little drop of oil in between uses, it's done this for a number of years, most likely the oil pan gasket or low oil sending unit. Anyway, the other day I noticed just a small amount of antifreeze mixed with it.

I also get a little leak of coolant just above the gulley on the waterpump, right belew the cylinder head when the car sits after use.

At first, I crapped my pants thinking I blew a head gasket. However, the car runs and idles fine. Any other ideas? I'm thinking the lower intake manifold may need to be tightened down and hopefully that's it. If anyone from experience has any other ideas or input, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

My car leaks a little drop of oil in between uses, it's done this for a number of years, most likely the oil pan gasket or low oil sending unit. Anyway, the other day I noticed just a small amount of antifreeze mixed with it.

I also get a little leak of coolant just above the gulley on the waterpump, right belew the cylinder head when the car sits after use.

At first, I crapped my pants thinking I blew a head gasket. However, the car runs and idles fine. Any other ideas? I'm thinking the lower intake manifold may need to be tightened down and hopefully that's it. If anyone from experience has any other ideas or input, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

the oil leaking is definatly coming from one of those places! the anti freeze leak is commmon on these cars that tend to sit alot! like mine! mine does this when i bring it out of winter hibernation for the frist 2 times i drive it! then it goes away ! nothing serious to worry about! if it goes away! if not then your going to have to replace you water pump ! thats all!