Drove up on a wrecked mustang last night...disturbing...:(

• Sponsors (?)

In my opinion getting sloppy drunk is good for morale once and a while. Just let loose, have a few brews and hang out with your buddies (and maybe a few girls? heh). However, there is a line where the fun ends and stupidity takes control. I won't have more than 3 beers and then drive, because I know that's where I start to get tipsy and I'm not stupid enough to drive like that.

My friend just got back from his 2nd tour in Iraq about 4 months ago. When he first came back he would wake up and start drinking, not stopping till he either passed out or went to bed for the night. He even had a flask for "on the road drinking". He eventually got a DUI before he could hurt himself or someone else. He was lucky he didn't die, he was scary to drive with sober let alone drunk.

The star QB of our rival team died last night. He wrecked on Saturday night(prom) after he was drinking, doing ecstasy (supposedly), speeding and not wearing his seatbelt. He rolled his jeep and was ejected and was in critical condition till last night. Now I have no sympathy for him, I feel for his parents and all but he was dumb and paid the ultimate price.

Also he had been in trouble for drinking before, he got suspended the first two games last season and as a result we beat Brookwood. He should've learned

An underage designated driver for underage drinkers? Possible but unlikely.

its actually very, very likely...im underage, i do drink and go out and we always have a dd and its almost always someone else who is underage and volunteers to dd for us if its not me. i see it happen like that a lot of the time. is it known yet if the driver was drinking?

grey5.0 what school are you from? we played them as well. well, for me it was a couple of years ago.