DSS Stroker Kits

• Sponsors (?)

u will notice alot of power but you are DEFINITELY going to have to get some new mods for it..
to make decent power your gonna have to can the GT40 heads, get a 255lph pmp at least, get a different cam (go custom), i would also get a least a 75mm MAF (i would go 80), and a 70mm TB, minimum of 30# injectors, gonna prolly have to step down to 1.6 RRs, get an ignition system, and you will probably need a better flowing intake, but im not very familar with TF.

good luck

Yeah you will notice it for sure...just overtime to get a better combo going just start replacing all your restrictive parts...and as stated above it would be better if you get a 255lph...

is there any kits that you guys prefer? Im looking at keeping this car very streetable. I know about getting rid of the Gt-40s but they will flow fine for now. I already have a bigger fuel pump and injectors will be no issue. i already have a 73mm c&l mass air. IM not worried about this engine breathing my mods are defenatly good enough to give it enough air. What kits are you running and what do you think about DSS kits. Thanx