Dumb-a** Camaro driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

n00b

stupid... usless mustang driver!!!

It was you that almost nailed the SUV!!! YOU!!!!!! ADMIT IT!!!

Your just mad because the camaro OWNED YOU, BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it's the reason... that I have a mull3t!!!!!!!!!

Don't actually have a mullet.... yet

mullet_car_1.jpg

01Steeda said:
are you trying to be internet police TGJ? :nono:
I hope not; else I'll be out of a job. :)
TGJ said:
I will share my opinions when I feel like it and if you don't like it, Tough ****, I really don't care what others have to say. She is still a dumbass for what she did.

Let's say that camaro does hit that SUV. The driver of the SUV if he/she was paying attention is going to tell the police that 2 cars came flying up behind him, One was able to slow down, one wasn't. Which is what happened. Depending on how many other witnesses saw the event, and say roughly the same thing. A little pressure on the camaro driver and he may admit that he was Racing a Mustang on the street. Now guess what, the Mustang driver can be held partially responsible for the accident and may even get charged. If you do something as stupid as she did, don't ****ing post it. Then there is nothing to debate.

I have heard that this site is full of morons and you guys keep proving that for me.
You are most certainly free to express your opinions on forum topics. It is not acceptable, however, to mask them amongst profanity. Thank you.

Making blanket generalizations is not a true sign of intelligence. Next time, remove the emotion from the response you provide and back it up with indisputable facts. Then, you might have a case depending on how you present it.

=====
Well, the experiment was a success. I was going to remove this this thread the moment I saw it posted, but wanted to see what would come of it. My presupposition was accurate.

We're done here. View attachment 458909

Status
Not open for further replies.