DUW, back in the sn95 game................sorta :)

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by super302, Aug 29, 2005.

1. super302

super302 I'd do anything for free Bapples

yep, 5 pages of off-the wall excitement :rlaugh:
  2. pleasehelp

pleasehelp New Member

3. RyanRice

RyanRice New Member

Jon is a cool guy, he flew into Tally to pick up the car and drove it back to Iowa. That's all I'm going to stay, I make it a point to avoid drama :nice:

PM me or call me if you've ever got questions about it. I still remember how I got most everything to work on it and a few other little tricks. You will need those EVTM cd's if you ever run into trouble though. I spent a *full week* just mapping out the wiring changes that would have to happen. Good times. One of those unforeseen road blocks when I did the swap.

The original plan was to build a 347 stroker, but after asking questions in a few places they said that would be too difficult to get working, too many changes. Just get a 4v and be done. What they failed ot mention/didn't know was that the changes made from the '98 to '99+ 4v were drastic in terms of wiring and supporting systems. Engines were very similar, nothing else was. Turns out the only other change I would've had to make to get the 347 working was the K-member. The rest I had to change or deal with anyway.
  4. 94gts

94gts New Member

Whoa i go away for a few more days and manage to miss this too :damnit: