DUW! New pictures of the Stang!

green94droptop

Founding Member
Jul 8, 2001
Orlando, FL
Hey fellas. It's been a long time since I've made a post. Hope everybody's doing good! I see a lot of familiar Stangers still on here, which is a good thing!

Some recent updates on my car: Somebody backed into my car over the Summer. Had to get the front end re-done. So I figured I'd splurge and have the the rest of the car done. I also got new 17x9 '03 Cobra's with 275/40's all the way around (finally got rid of the Tri-Bars!).

So, tell me what ya'll think! :SNSign:

100_0537.jpg

100_0549.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0552.jpg

100_0553.jpg

100_0557.jpg

100_0559.jpg

100_0560.jpg

100_0562.jpg

100_0563.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

sweeeeeeet

Deep forest green w/ tan top FTW!

\m/

Edit: If you don't mind me asking, how much did a factory DFG paint job run you? I'm thinking of getting one done within the next couple years or so, even though everyone tells me my paint looks flawless, I see all the imperfections. I'm anal about any minor imperfection. And I love the factory color, I think I'd stick to that or a slightly more pearl version.
Thanks

I've seen them with black tops, someone on here has got one, but I forget who. However, I'm not sure if those that have a black top put it on themselves or if it was a factory option. I love my green/tan combo, but I do plan on completely swaping a 01-04 charcoal interior in the future so perhaspse a black top might not be a bad idea then.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll be in the market for a new top pretty soon. I think I"ll be going with a black top instead of the tan.

What does DFG mean? The paint job cost about $2600 total. Not a perfect paint job but it will do.

green94droptop said:
Thanks for the comments guys. I'll be in the market for a new top pretty soon. I think I"ll be going with a black top instead of the tan.

What does DFG mean? The paint job cost about $2600 total. Not a perfect paint job but it will do.
DFG means Deep Forrest Green, which may be the greatest color known to man kind.