Dynamax Super Turbo vs. Ultraflo

88-GT

Oct 8, 2004
Currently have a bolt on 5.0 with a set of longtubes, 2.5in pipe to a flowtech X pipe, then to a set of Dynamax super turbo mufflers and out the back via tails. I really love the tone and sound of this setup but its just not loud enough for me anymore, way too tame.

My thought was to go to the ultraflo's, question is are these mufflers going to be that much louder than the ones I have? I am definately looking for a significant change, but dont think I need race bullets. Let me know what you think.

Adam

• Sponsors (?)

Definitely louder, but not obnoxious. Super Turbos are only a tad louder than stock, so you'll definitely hear a major difference, but not enough to drive you nuts. They're not nearly as loud as Race Bullets, though.

i had ultra flo welded mufflers on a my stock 90 Gt. i changed them when my 40 series flowmasters rusted out. I noticed that the ultra flos have a deeper tone. before i switched the mufflers on my modded 92 it had super turbos. i never liked them and switched to 40 series flowmasters. i thought the ultra flos sounded alot better than the super turbos but i would never buy anything but 40 series flowmasters IMHO i believe they sound the best on a 5.0

i had ultra flo welded mufflers on a my stock 90 Gt. i changed them when my 40 series flowmasters rusted out. I noticed that the ultra flos have a deeper tone. before i switched the mufflers on my modded 92 it had super turbos. i never liked them and switched to 40 series flowmasters. i thought the ultra flos sounded alot better than the super turbos but i would never buy anything but 40 series flowmasters IMHO i believe they sound the best on a 5.0

Anything you could mention on volume output between the two? That is mostly what I am looking for.