Dyno Day in South Sound (Tacoma)

stock50LX

Curmudgeon
Founding Member
Oct 2, 2001
University Place, WA
There's a new dyno in the area (University Place). It's a Mustang dyno which is better than the Turbo Tech one. Cost will be $30 for a hp pull, and an additional $10. for a wideband, if I can get 10 people. I'm thinking of sometime in January since the track opens in February. How does Satruday January 15th, sound as a date? Please let me know on this thread if you are interested; and if interesed, whether you can or cannot make the date specified.

• Sponsors (?)

stock50LX said:
There's a new dyno in the area (University Place). It's a Mustang dyno which is better than the Turbo Tech one. Cost will be $30 for a hp pull, and an additional $10. for a wideband, if I can get 10 people. I'm thinking of sometime in January since the track opens in February. How does Satruday January 15th, sound as a date? Please let me know on this thread if you are interested; and if interesed, whether you can or cannot make the date specified.

I think I could come by with the Mighty 3.9L

I would be interested to see what 238CI of luxury car engine can put out.

That date sounds fine too.

What time and what is the address?

The location is just off Mildred right across from the Firecrest Golf Course. It's about a half mile from Tacoma Community College. If we can't get 10 cars there, it will cost $35 for a hp pull, so five dollars more -still a good deal. I'll keep this post alive with reminders and more updates for specific times and directions. With the level of interest shown already, we should be able to make this work. I'd like to see a few more committments though.

I'd like to meet up with you guys but don't intend on dyno'ing. No mods = No need...

By the way - that's an awesome price for a place running a Mustang dyno. There's a place in Redmond that charges $75 per run on one.

In case you're looking for more attendees - have you considered inviting the WA Chapter at mustanglife.com?

Tom in Tacoma said:
I'd like to meet up with you guys but don't intend on dyno'ing. No mods = No need...

By the way - that's an awesome price for a place running a Mustang dyno. There's a place in Redmond that charges $75 per run on one.

In case you're looking for more attendees - have you considered inviting the WA Chapter at mustanglife.com?

How can I access that group? If they have a Mustang, or Ford for that matter, we want them.