Dyno numbers TW heads, FTI cam

zenboy99

Founding Member
May 12, 2002
Madison, WI
Finally got my car to the dyno last night. I'm trying to resize the graphs so I can post it on here. These numbers are SAE.

304.6 rwhp @5350
338.2 rwtq @4300

I made a heck of alot more torque then I thought I would. The A/F ratio was a flat 13.3-13.1 across the whole rpm range, thats with the JMS mail order custom chip! I thought for sure I'd have to send that chip back in a few times, but everything looks good. I'll try to get the dyno graphs on this afternoon. They also printed out a graph comparing this run to my last dyno run with stock heads and cam.

• Sponsors (?)

moneypit94 said:
Deffenetly nice numbers... It nice to see SAE corrected 300+ hp NA 94-95 mustang. You are now part of an elite group. :nice:

Now comes the next step.. Getting into the 12's...

Thanks alot moneypit, its been 2 years in the making! stangnet guys definitely helped me out alot.

Just need to find a track without a head wind. A group of us, Madison Muscle Mustangs, are going to Cordova in June, I'll let you know when.

zenboy99 said:
Thanks alot moneypit, its been 2 years in the making! stangnet guys definitely helped me out alot.

Just need to find a track without a head wind. A group of us, Madison Muscle Mustangs, are going to Cordova in June, I'll let you know when.
Let me know a little in advance the exact date and I will be there... Im looking to go up there tonight if i can find anybody else to go... Doubt i will though. :notnice:

Congrats!!! Those numbers are STOUT for being SAE corrected and for a 94-95!!! Your peak is a lot lower than I'd expect with that high of a RWHP, but that's great, just don't over rev it.

Congrats! Those are great numbers for a NA HCI swap. I will begin my HCI swap next month and hope to break the 300rwhp mark. Can I ask how long ago you purchased your chip from JMS? What is the time frame for getting the chip?

I ordered my chip about a month ago. I had a 20 minute conversation with them on the phone, then I got the chip in 5 business days. They did a great job! I was in awe when I saw my A/F curve, the tuners at the dyno said they couldn't have improved on it at all. Not bad for the first burn

I'm still trying to post the graph, I can't figure out how to resize a tif file.

Very nice #'s, can you post the graph?? You degree'd the cam in, right? I saw on corral that your only running 32* total timing. I assume thats with 10* initial, right? Try more timing, TFS heads like timing. Try running 12* initial. My car runs best around 18*-19* timing (track/dyno proven to be better than 14*) The peak #'s are similar to what mine made, but you have some more tq.

Ya Dude...Nice combo .... :nice: Sounds like JMS did right by you for sure....Makes you wonder how many ponies that chip was worth??? 325.00 for the chip, right???